“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
Join Tom Bump as he shares some lessons learned about change and why the Kidmin Leaders of today, must change!
Change is painful but can be consequences of an unwillingness to change can be devastating!
If you struggle with change this episode is for you!
Need Help Talk to a Coach, set up your conversation at www.kmccoach.net
Change got you fatigued, wornout? burned out? you need to look at joining in on a Restoring Leaders Retreat
Do you think Family ministry is changing? Does it need to?
Join KMC Host, Tom Bump, and his guest Mel Walker as they discuss New Trends in Family ministry and some must-ask question if we are going to be relevant in the coming days
Check Out Mel's resources HERE
If you need help in your ministry check out KMC Coaching
Join Tom Bump as he shares about a brand new ministry called Restoring Leaders
So many leaders are running on empty. Emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Because of this, they are leaving the ministry in high numbers. It's time to make it stop.
It's time to step out of pattern and into something that leads to restoration.
If you'd like to give to help with the launch of Restoring Leaders, you can give here
If you are interested in an online care group or restoration retreat: sign up here
How Big is your Faith??? Really, how big is it??
Join host, Tom Bump and his guest Aaron Ziebarth the Director of Joy El Ministries
Aaron and his team had the choice, do we shut down summer camp because of Covid19 or do we develop strategies and plans to find a way to make it happen so children and youth can hear the gospel?
What's at risk if we don't open? You will want to hear this story of great faith in action!!!
Join Tom Bump as he reviews a brand new curriculum called BRITE its from AWANA and its Fantastic!!
You should check out this amazing disciple-making powerhouse!
Leadership, Lessons, And Growing Together
Today's episode my friend Richardo Miller joins me. He is an author, innovator, motivator, and speaker who is also a Kids pastor. He has some fantastic wisdom to share with us today.
- You love helping leaders grow, why is that?
- I love following Jesus- Jesus built his team and developed them.
- Develop Leaders, NOT just helpers!
- Develop yourself after the pattern of Jesus
- As you look back over your years of ministry what would you have liked to have known then what you know now?
- The title doesn’ mean you have to know everything.
- Be comfortable in who you are: Find people who can do things you can do and let them do it better.
- Embrace others strengths.
- Don’t hold the ministry hostage because you can’t or aren’t good at something.
- What has God been teaching you about leadership lately in the midst of Covid19
- You are Not alone.
- When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Get ready.
- Someone is succeeding where you are failing, lean into others! Reach out to others.
- Tell us about how your church is doing ministry during Covid19
- Evaluate everything
- Develop new strategies
- Be open to change
- It's changing, ready, or not.
- Don’t stay the same, Innovation always follows a crisis. What can come from this?
- Consider this:
- The VHS lasted for something like 20years
- The DVD lasted for something like 10years
- The Blue Ray lasted for something like 5 years
- Now Streaming is killing it all.
- What can be the “Streaming” in the children’s ministry world?
- Don’t just force the same things into a new platform
- Don’t play it safe.
- With all the racial tension in the world, how do you handle it as a person of color?
- Lead with Grace and Love
- Live with the peace that God brings and give it to others freely.
- Be slow to be offended
Follow Richardo Miller Online: